We are nominated agents of ARCCLA – Agência Reguladora de Certificação de Cargas e Logística de Angola for the issuance of the Loading Certificate (LC) for cargo loaded in Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay e Venezuela.
Each B/L covering goods destined in Angola must be follow by an LC for the correct completion of the formalities at destination.
- The Non-negotiable copy of B/L;
- Application form duly filled out, signed and stamped in PDF format;
- Copy of the commercial invoice destined to the final importer in Angola, signed and stamped;
- Copy of freight invoice (in case of FOB or EXW).
- Copy of the D.U. – Documento Único Provisório (Import License). According to Presidential Decree 126/20 the D.U. – Documento Único Provisório is valid for 120 days from its issuance date.
The LC must be issued at Loading Port Agent and validated before the vessel arrives at the destination, and it will note be issued at discharge port.
The full process (from submitting a request to final validation) can take 2-3 days.
For charges and further information:
Envie sua Mensagem
Em breve iremos responder!